LOS ANGELES, CA (Nov 3, 2021) – TSUMo Snacks, a cannabis-infused edible brand name with salty and savory choices officially released currently in California. The Company’s snack portfolio fills a large void in the latest sweet-centric edibles market and features very low-dose, nostalgic-themed items in flavors that buyers have historically cherished.
TSUMo provides buyers a distinctive and elevated snacking knowledge by infusing common flavors and kind factors with premium THC. Lower dosed at 10mg of THC for each bag, the debut line of treats options five delightful flavors:
- Traditional Cheese Puffs: the go-to snack to satisfy any cheese craving
- Fiery Sizzling Cheese Crunchers: to spice up your snacking high
- Zesty Ranch Mini Tortilla Rounds: the chip that boldly goes where by no ranch has long gone prior to
- Trace of Lime Mini Tortilla Rounds: chips that pack a punch of lime zest and citrus
- Salsa Verde Mini Tortilla Rounds: the ideal volume of spice and south-of-the-border zing
“We believe that that there is a massive opportunity for TSUMo to produce excellent-tasting salty and savory treats to people searching for a differentiated infused edibles expertise,” reviews Typical Manager Caroline Yeh. “With infinite flavor and form component innovation chances, all people will increase to really like TSUMo’s munchable and scrumptious treats.”
Priced at $5/unit, TSUMo Snacks will originally be out there for invest in and supply in select areas of California via the Company’s web site. For more data, pay a visit to tsumosnacks.com and comply with us on Instagram at @tsumosnacks.
About TSUMo Treats:
TSUMo is a manufacturer that brings buyers a exclusive and nostalgic snacking knowledge by combining acquainted salty and savory flavors with THC. Just about every bag of crunchy goodness has 10mg of THC so you can savor the flavors — and the sensation.